Center for Veterans Affairs
The Center for Veterans Affairs is dedicated to fostering a sense of community and to developing
a channel of communication among student veterans and with faculty, staff, administration
and community. We welcome and support veterans and recognize the contributions
they have made for our nation. We are also proud of the level of diversity and
academic excellence that our veterans bring to our campus.
Services for Veterans include:
- Applying to the College and Financial Aid
- Counseling Referral
- Assistance with Class Scheduling
- Ombudsman for Student Veterans
- Support of Student Veterans of America (NCC Chapter)
- Educational and leadership workshops
- Programs and Services
For a Q&A on applying for benefits and other questions click here.
Additional Helpful Websites for Student Veterans: