Fall 2015:Course Registration and
Fall 2015 Semester Start/End Dates
- Day, Evening & Distance Education (online) Classes Begin: Tuesday, September 1st, 2015
- Weekend Classes Begin: Friday, September 11th, 2015
- Drop/Add Day, Evening, Distance Education & Weekend College (online) ends on: Tuesday, September 8th at 11:59 p.m.
- Drop/Add Day, Evening, & Distance Education & Weekend College In-Person ends: Tuesday, September 8th at 4:30 p.m.
- Last Day of the Term: December 22nd, 2015
- Students may enroll in-person for Weekend Classes through September 12th. The Registrar's Office will be open Thursday (9/10) and Friday (9/11) until 7PM and until 12:30PM on Saturday (9/12)
- The Liability period is based on the 1st day of classes for the Fall Semester therefore students registering for the weekend college classes are subject to liability (50%) if they decide to drop.
When can you register for classes?
CONTINUING DEGREE-SEEKING Students (Matriculated)-See table to the right.
If you attended any term on or after Fall 2014, you may register for the Fall 2015 semester.
RETURNING DEGREE-SEEKING (Matriculated) Students – If you attended any term before Fall 2014 AND have NOT ATTENDED another college , you may go directly to the Office of the Registrar to be re-admitted BEFORE the semester begins. Upon readmission, you will be able to register. Returning students may register according to the priority table on the right.
If you HAVE ATTENDED another college, you must fill out the Degree Seeking Application and submit official transcripts from college/university attended to the Admissions Office by the Admission Completion Deadlines*. Once admitted, you will be able to register.
NEW FRESHMEN or NEW TRANSFER Students (Degree Seeking) - You must COMPLETE Admission by the Admission Completion Deadlines* including application fee and immunization documents. You will receive emails if you are required to take a placement test. Once admitted you will receive an email to set up an advisement/registration appointment. ALL new registrations must be completed BEFORE the semester begins.
NON-DEGREE STUDENTS -If you are not enrolled at another college or university and wish to take courses for personal enrichment, professional growth or transfer to another college without earning a degree or certificate at NCC, you may apply as a non-degree student through the Office of the Registrar, using the Non-Degree Application with proof of either high school graduation and/or completion of a college degree. The application is available online or from the Office of the Registrar. Non-Degree students may begin registering for the Fall 2015 semester on May 4th, 2015.
VISITING STUDENTS-(currently attending another University/ College): Submit the Visiting Student Application & Home School Approval Form signed by your school to the Office of the Registrar. The application is available online or from the Office of the Registrar. Visiting Students may begin registering for the Fall 2015 semester on May 4th, 2015.
HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS (who have not graduated from high school) - Still in high school, need a course(s) in order to graduate, or want to take a class in the Summer through our High School Enrichment option? Applicants for High School Enrichment must complete the College's Application for Summer Admission, High School Students. After completing the application, you must submit it to your high school guidance counselor who has to approve and sign the bottom of the form. A high school transcript must be attached. Include SAT/ACT scores, if possible.
* The College reserves the right to close admission early.
Please see the Academic Calendar for complete information