Scholarship information and dates will be posted at the
beginning of the Fall 2013 semester.
- Students can apply for college-wide scholarships directly online.
- The College-Wide Scholarship System is now available for review.
- Academic Department and Special Area awards are also available, but are not included in the online scholarship system.
- Students may inquire about these Academic Department and Special Area awards by visiting or calling their main office.
- Criteria varies for each scholarship award.
- Please review the information and apply on a timely basis.
Informational Scholarship Workshop
Date: To Be Announced
Time: 11:30 am
College-Wide Scholarship Submission Deadline
Date: To Be Announced
Time: 11:59 pm
*Late Submissions Will Not Be Accepted*
- You can view scholarship information on our website
- If you would like to apply for any college-wide scholarships, you will need to sign up for an account:
- Click Sign Up at the top of the page
- Enter your NCC email address and a password of your choice
- Important: The NCC email is used to retrieve your Banner data -- it is important that you use only your NCC email
- Follow the directions to create the account
- Once you log in, you will see your General Application
- It contains information to be used for all scholarships you choose to apply for
- You must supply the requested information on the Personal Information tab
- The Student Record tab contains data imported from Banner and cannot be updated
Q: How can I save my transcript as a file that I can upload on the General Application?
A: Log onto your Banner account and view your academic transcript. Save the transcript as a web page using one of the below instructions:
Windows Users: Press CTRL+S. Under "Save as Type" make sure "Webpage, Complete" is selected and name the file before saving. Be sure to note where the file is saved so you can find it to upload.
Mac Users: Press Command+S. Under "Format" make sure "Page Source" is selected and name the file before saving. Be sure to note where the file is saved so you can find it to upload.
Q: Need to update your personal information on Banner?
A: Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to update your Banner record
- Scholarships are listed on the Opportunities Page
- You will see a list of scholarship opportunities listed on the Recommended tab
- These opportunities are based on:
- Personal information entered by the student in the system
- Information imported from Banner on the student record
- Please read through each scholarship opportunity to determine which one(s) you qualify/decide to apply for.
- You may apply for all scholarships for which you meet the qualifications.
Applying For Scholarships:
Q: Applying for a scholarship that requires a letter of recommendation?A: Please contact the professor before you supply his/her email address
- Select the Scholarship Opportunity
- Complete the Supplemental Questions
- Copy and Paste your essay into the area provided
- Submit your application
Q: Applying for a scholarship that requires a letter of verification for a student club or volunteer opportunity?A: Please request a letter from the appropriate person, scan it, save it as a .pdf, and upload it
Have general questions regarding the NCC Scholarship Program or would like to become a Donor?
The NCC Foundation (364 Rice Circle, One Education Drive, Garden City, NY 11530)
Dawn DiStefano, Executive Director
Phone: (516) 572-0670
Fax: (516) 572-0604