At NCC, we take the quality of our programming very seriously. It’s one reason more than 24,000 day and evening students and close to 15,000 continuing and professional studies students put their trust in us — because they know we offer accredited, high-quality programs.
Our institution is regionally accredited and several of our programs have achieved programmatic accreditation.
Nassau Community College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education and is authorized by the Board of Regents to award two-year associate degrees in arts (AA), science (AS), and applied science (AAS).
NCC programs have received accreditations from the following bodies:
- American Bar Association
- American Board of Funeral Service Education
- American Health Information Management Association
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
- Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education of the American Physical Therapy Association
- Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care
- National Association for Schools of Music
- National League for Nursing
- Review Board for Associate Degree in Nursing Programs
- Technology Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (TAC-ABET)